Affiliate Councils Board (ACB)
The Affiliate Councils Board (ACB) serves as the governing body for the Affiliate Councils. These elected positions are open to members of local affiliates and offer another great way to get involved in NCFR. The Affiliate Councils are represented on the NCFR Board of Directors by the ACB President-Elect.
In addition, the ACB plans a major workshop for affiliate members at the NCFR Annual Conference each year, which focuses on topics to strengthen the local organizations' work.
Affiliate Councils Board Members
- Rebecca Ward, President (2017)
- Nate Cottle, President-Elect (2017)
- Bobby Kern, Conference Program Chair (2017)
- Dan Hubler, Secretary (2018)
- Lyndal Khaw, Student Affiliate Adviser Representative (2017)