Outstanding Student and New Professional Proposal Award
Davina Quichocho, M.A., Auburn University
“Interparental Conflict and Adolescent Siblings’ Anxiety in Military Families”
To recognize and promote exceptional scholarly work related to military families and children among family scholars.
A certificate will be presented at the Military Families and Children focus group annual meeting held at the NCFR Annual Conference. No monetary award will be issued.
- All format of proposals accepted for the NCFR Annual Conference focused on military families are eligible. Proposals related to research, theory, and practice are eligible.
- There will be one award, the first author must be a Student or New Professional, and must be a member of NCFR.
- Those proposals with a military family focus accepted into the NCFR Annual Conference will be reviewed for this award.
- Committee members review the conference program for titles indicating a military family focus.
- The committee will then request from NCFR copies of the eligible proposals for review.
- The proposals will be redacted and distributed to committee members, who will review based upon a scoring rubric.
June 1: Application deadline. Submit all materials to the Military Families and Children focus group co-chairs
July 31: The winner is notified by this date