Best Student Poster Award
Derek D. Morgan, M.A., Texas Tech University
“Younger Sibling Warmth as a Buffer Between Emerging Adult Prospective Uncertainty and Substance Use”
The Best Student Poster Award will recognize students who conduct excellent research on sibling relationships.
A certificate will be presented at the Sibling Relationships focus group annual meeting held at the NCFR Annual Conference. No monetary award will be issued.
For a student to be eligible for this award:
- their poster must be accepted for presentation at the NCFR conference; and
- they must be a student at the time of submission; and
- they must be the first author; and
- they must be a current member of NCFR and maintain NCFR membership through receipt of the award during the upcoming annual NCFR conference; and
- their poster must focus on sibling relationships.
Students who meet the award criteria may submit their proposal to the review committee.
June 15: Application deadline
July 31: The winner is notified by this date