Outstanding Administrator Award
2022 - No Recipient
The purpose of the Advancing Family Science Section’s Outstanding Administrator Award is to recognize members who make a positive impact on Family Science programs as an administrator (e.g., department chair, dean, provost, president). This award will be given annually.
A plaque will be awarded and recognition given at the Advancing Family Science annual section meeting at the NCFR conference.
- must be employed as an administrator (e.g., department chair, dean, provost, president) in higher education for at least five years.
- must outline and illustrate evidence of effective administrative leadership (e.g., accessibility, communication, advocacy)
- must be able to articulate how the discipline of Family Science has advanced (e.g., resources, visibility) through their administrative leadership
- must receive at least two letters of support offering evidence of effective administrative leadership, particularly as related to advancing Family Science
- must be NCFR and Advancing Family Science section members
- Applicants can be nominated by colleagues or self-nominated
- Applicants must provide at least 2 letters of support (e.g., supervisor, employee) that provide evidence of the applicant’s leadership/administrative skills and contributions to the discipline of Family Science
- Applicants must provide updated vitae or resume
- Nominations should address how applicant's work meets the criteria of the award
May 1: Application deadline. Send completed applications to Maddie Hansen
August 31: The recipient is notified by this date