Student Proposal Awards
Kevin Smith, University of Iowa
“Attachment in Emerging Adulthood: Personal Relationships and Well-Being”
Nathan Stoddard, M.S., University of Missouri
“The Role of Concept Application and Enrollment Motivation in Improvement After a CRE Program”
The award is meant to:
- recognize quality proposals of students and encourage submission of these proposals to the Education and Enrichment (EE) Section;
- increase the visiblity of the Section; and
- provice motivation to become involved in the Section.
Three $200 cash travel awards are awarded annually, along with up to $95 towards a NCFR Annual Conference registration fee to accept the award, and a certificate. Awards are presented at the EE Section Annual Meeting.
Students must be:
- graduates or undergraduates; and
- current members of NCFR and the EE Section.
All student members of NCFR who submit proposals as first authors will be considered for the award. If the proposal has multiple authors, the award is only given to the student listed as first author.
July 31: The winner is notified by this date