Outstanding Undergraduate or Master’s Student Poster Award
2022 - No Recipient
Aosai Liu, M.S., Florida State University
“The Role of Indulgence Parenting in Linking Marital Relationship and Parenting Stress”
This award recognizes outstanding achievement with an award to the best undergraduate or master’s student poster. The Families and Health (FH) section outstanding student and new professional poster awards are intended to foster scholarly activity and to assist in identifying future leaders.
The recipient(s) receives a $200 cash award, one year of section membership, and a plaque. The award is presented annually at the Families and Health (FH) Section annual meeting at the NCFR Annual Conference.
The applicant must be:
- an undergraduate or master’s student who is seeking a degree in Family Science, human development, public health, nursing, psychology, sociology, or related field – OR – an undergraduate or master’s student who graduated in the past year (December 2022, May/June 2023, August 2023) with a degree described above; and
- a current member of NCFR and the FH Section. Not a section member yet? Joining is easy! Login to my.ncfr.org and click Join Additional Sections.
- FH Chair-elect sends a notice to all FH Section members each year announcing the opportunity to submit a poster for evaluation for this award; and
- Only first authors on posters submitted to the FH section are considered.
- Prior award recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Send two PDF copies (one with author details, one with author details removed) of the poster to the SNP Families and Health representative by designated deadline. Also, send information on your designated poster session time at the NCFR Annual Conference as well as your current status as an undergraduate or masters student.
October 1: Application deadline. Submit all materials to section SNP representative Rebecca Renegar