CFLE Network: Family Life Education and Technology
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Family Life Education and Technology.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
- Reaching Students Where They Are: Teaching Family Science through Technology
by Kimberly Allen, Ph.D., BCC, CFLE
- Learning with Technology
by Samantha Kreiter
- Infographics as a Teaching Tool for Family Life Educators or “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words”!
by Debra L. Berke, Ph.D., CFLE
- Technology Resource List for Family Life Educators
A collection of resources including organizations, websites, journal articles, books, tip sheets, webinars, etc. suggested by the authors of articles in this issue of Network
Research Update for Practitioners
- Technology Use by Certified Family Life Educators
by Susan Walker, Ph.D.
- Demographics of Mobile Devices
by Brianna Routh, MPH, RD; Kjersti Olson, Ph.D.; Sharon Powell, Ph.D., CFLE; & Mary Jo Katras, Ph.D.
- *CFLE Spotlight: Gladys J. Hildreth, Ph.D., CFLE
- *APR Update:Teleconferencing Technology: Possibilities for Instructional Design and Delivery
by Marty Covey, Ph.D., CFLE, & Deborah B. Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Liaison
- *CFLE Directions: Meeting the Needs of Practitioner CFLEs
by Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
*CFLE in the News
- Linda Behrendt, Ph.D., CFLE has been appointed as Coordinator of the Master Teacher Program through the Faculty Center for Teaching Excellence at Indiana State University.
- University of Central Missouri Program Receives CFLE Approval and nine additional programs have been renewed.
- Parents and Digital Technology: How to Raise the Connected Generation
Reviewed by Mary A. Sciaraffa, Ph.D., CFLE
- Knowing Her Intimately. 12 Keys for Creating a Sextraordinary Marriage
Reviewed by Richard Glotzer, Ph.D., CFLE