CFLE Network: Caregiving & Family Support
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is caregiving and family support.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
CLFE in Context
- Family Caregiving: Supports and Challenges — Hazel Blake Parker, M.S., CFLE
Research Update for Practitioners
- Caregiving: An Opportunity for Strengthening Family Solidarity Through Self-Efficacy, Reciprocity, and Generosity — Muhammad Riaz, M.S., and Joe D. Wilmoth, Ph.D., CFLE
Family Life Education in Practice
- Compassion Fatigue in the Time of COVID — Audrey R. Kraynak, Ph.D., CFLE, NCSP, ABSNP
- Mental Illness Is a Family Affair — Mara Briere, M.S., CFLE
- Co-Developing a Family Support Program: The Value of Including Multiple Perspectives — Tayte Willows, CFLE-P
- *Meet Claire Kimberly, NCFR’s New APR Liaison — Claire Kimberly, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Review Liaison
- *Increasing Networking Opportunities for CFLEs — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- Alzheimer’s Gifts: How Caring for Someone With Alzheimer’s Brought Unexpected Blessings
- Prenatal Development and Parents’ Lived Experiences: How Early Events Shape our Psychophysiology and Relationships