CFLE Network: Fathering
NCFR is proud to present this issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Fathering.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
CFLE in Context
- Working With Fathers: Lessons Learned
by Glen Palm, Ph.D., CFLE
- One Choice, Two Parents: A Holistic Model Toward Healing Family Heartbreak
by Mark Roseman, Ph.D., CFLE
- Perspectives—A Father’s Journey
A client of Dr. Roseman shares his perspective on working with the Toby Center
- Overcoming Father Absence Through Extended Family Engagement
by Eddie Hildreth, Jr, Ph.D., Gladys J. Hildreth, Ph.D., CFLE, & Bertina H. Combes, Ph.D.
Ethical Issues in Family Life Education
- Case Study: Home Visiting — Does the Father Matter?
- Box 1. Case Study Analysis Process Steps
- Box 2. Ethical Principles for Parent and Family Life Educators
- *APR Update: Fathering-Related Content, Case Studies, and SoTL
by Deborah B. Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Liaison
- *Directions: CFLE Online Discussion Group: Helping You Make the Most of Your Certification
by Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- *CFLE in the News
- The Daddy Book: A Workbook to Guide New Fathers Through the Important Stages of Infant Development
Reviewed by Hannah Mils Mechler, Ph.D., CFLE-P
- The 5 Love Languages, Singles Edition
Reviewed by Colleen O’Shea Wallace, MPH, CFLE
- The Psychology and Economics of Happiness: Love, Life and Positive Living, Single Edition
Reviewed by Julia M. Bernard