Books Available for Review
- The Marriage Pioneers. Three Timeless Strengths for Today's Marriages. Interviews with Drs. David & Vera Mace. Drs. Britton & Bobbye Wood.
- Family Health Care Nursing. Theory, Practice, and Research. 6th Ed. Joanna Rowe Kaakinen, Deborah Padgett Coehlo, Rose Steele, & Melissa Robinson.
- Mom and Dad are Always So Busy. B. Annye Rothenberg, Ph.D.
- Marriage for the Everyday. 365 Conversation Starters Designed to Deepen Couple Relationships. Bobbye Wood and Britton Wood, Ph,D., CFLE Emeritus.
- Preserving Family Ties: An Authoritative Guide to Divorce and Child Custody. Mark D. Roseman, CFLE.
- Falling in Love...Finding God. Marriage and Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. M. Bridget Brennan & Jerome L. Shen.
- Family Matters. An Introduction to Family Sociology in Canada. 3rd Edition. Barbara A. Mitchell.
- Teenage Pregnancy and Young Parenthood. Effective Policy and Practice. Alison Hadley with Roger Ingham.
- Why Siblings Matter. The Role of Brother & Sister Relationships in Development & Well-Being. Naomi White & Claire Hughes.
- The Unity-Based Family. An Empirical Study of Healthy Marriage, Family, and Parenting. H.B. Danesh with Azin Nasseri.
- Daddy's Bedtime Adventures. Kida Brino.
- Single and A Parent. Benita Hornsby Jasper, CFLE.
- Community and In-home Behavioral Health Treatment. Lynne Rice Westbrook.
- Cyberbullying Through the New Media. Findings from an International Network. Edited by Peter K. Smith & Georges Steffgen.
- The Forever Initiative. A Feasible Public Policy Agenda to Help Couples Form and Sustain Healthy Marriages and Relationships. Alan J. Hawkins.
- Where the Heart Listens. A Handbook for Parents and their Allies in a Global Society. Eve Sullivan.
- Family and HIV/AIDS. Cultural and Contextual Issues in Prevention and Treatment. Willo Pequegnat and Carl C. Bell, Editors.
These books are available to review in the CFLE newsletter, Network. If you are interested in reviewing any of the books listed, please contact Maddie Hansen at the NCFR office (763) 231-2882 or MaddieHansen@ncfr.org. This opportunity is available only to CFLEs.