CFLE Network: Families and Food
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Families and Food.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
CFLE in Context
- Families and Food: An Extension Perspective
by Karim Martinez, M.S., CFLE
- Food, Meals, and Nutrition Resources
A collection of resources including organizations, websites, journal articles, books, tip sheets, etc. suggested by CFLEs and the authors of articles in this issue.
Family Life Education in Practice
- Youth4Health: Summer Camp About Healthy Lifestyles for Adolescents
by Heather McCollum, Ph.D., CFLE
- More Than a Meal: Fostering Family Coping and Cohesiveness
by Lori Eccles, CFLE
- More Than a Meal: Towards Family Wellness
by Heather Bultman
Research Update for Practitioners
- Mealtime Provides Important Communication Opportunities
by Hannah Mills Mechler, Ph.D., CFLE-P
- *APR Update: Is Expertise Dead?
by Deborah B. Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Liaison
- *Directions: The Importance of Food in Families
by Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- *CFLE in the News