CFLE Network: Relationship & Marriage Education
NCFR is proud to present its spring 2022 issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Relationship & Marriage Education.
Access to issues of CFLE Network is a benefit of CFLE Certification. (Learn how to become certified) *Articles marked with an asterik are open to the public
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
CFLE in Context
- Millennial Relationship and Wedding Professional — Taliah Ayers, CFLE
CFLE Voices in the Field
- The Utah Valley University Stronger Families Project Internship — Julie K. Nelson, M.A., CFLE, SFHEA, Rachel Arocho, Ph.D., CFLE, FHEA, and Kaicee Beal Postler, Ph.D.
- Relationship Education for Millennial Couples — Taliah Ayers, CFLE-P
- *Writing Prompt for Summer 2022 — Foster Family Care, Kinship Care, and Adoption
Research Update for Practitioners
- Finding the Best Fit: Helping Outline Differences Between Relationship Education and Couples Therapy — Brandon Burr, Ph.D., CFLE, and Dan S. Hubler, Ph.D., CFLE
- Helping Rural Families Navigate Conflict — Loriena Yancura, Ph.D., CFLE, GSAF, Melissa Barnett, Ph.D., Leah B.P. Pylate, Ph.D., CHES, Yoshie Sano, Ph.D., Brianna Routh, Ph.D., RDN, and Dawn Contreras, Ph.D.
Wisdom for Family Life Educators
- What Makes Marriages Work? — E. Britton Wood, Jr., Ph.D., LMFT (retired), CFLE Emeritus
Focus on Teaching and Learning
- Dipping a Toe, Wading In, or Taking a Dive: Where Are You on the Open Textbook Continuum? — Deborah Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE
- Marriage and Relationship Education Resources — Various Authors
- Community and In-Home Behavioral Health Treatment by Lynne Rice Westbrook — Reviewed by Richard Glotzer, Ph.D., CFLE
News and Updates (open to public)
- *CFLE Directions: FLE Summit Designed Specifically for FLE Practitioners — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- *CFLEs in the News
- *Call for Articles: Foster Family Care, Kinship Care, and Adoption