CFLE Network: Families and Housing
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Families and Housing.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
Families and Housing
- Defining Affordable Housing: Families and the American Dream Reconsidered — Tami James Moore, Ph.D., CFLE
- Children’s Spaces in the Home From the 19th Through the 21st Centuries — Elise King, Ph.D., and Karen K. Melton, Ph.D.
- Boomerang Kids: Young Adults Returning Home to Stay and How CFLEs Can Assist — by Krsnanandini Devi Dasi, CFLE
- Housing Resource Collection
CFLE in Context
- Families and Housing: FLE Skills and Passion Unite to Address Poverty Housing and Homelessness — Janeal White, M.S., CFLE
Family Life Education in Practice
- A Housing First Approach to Domestic Violence and Homelessness — Marissa Heim, CFLE, and Holli Fisher, LPC-IT
- Housing the Homeless in a Rural Community Affected by a Methamphetamine and Opioid Crisis — John Machir, CFLE
- When a House Becomes a Home: Housing and Related Support Services — Drew Lenore Betz, M.S., CFLE
Research Update for Practitioners
- Low-Income Housing Trends and the Role of Family Life Educators — Sherria Taylor, Ph.D., CFLE
- The Influence of Homeownership Education and Foreclosure Counseling: Helping Families Achieve the “American Dream” — Teresa Clark-Jones, M.S., CFLE, and Erica Tobe, Ph.D., M.S.W
- *APR Update: Facilitating Collegiate Council Members’ Knowledge of CFLE and APR: A Role for Faculty Members with CFLE Credentials — Deborah B. Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Liaison
- *Directions: Beyond the Book Review—Expanding to Programs and Curricula — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- *CFLE in the News