CFLE Network: Family Life Education and Home Visiting
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is Family Life Education and Home Visiting.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
CFLE in Context
- Family Life Educators and Home-Based Work — Mara Briere, M.A., CFLE
Family Life Education and Home Visiting
- The Interface of FLE and Early Head Start Home-Based Services: Past, Present, and Future — Bridget A. Walsh, Ph.D., CFLE
- Alignment of Family Life Education With Home Visiting Competencies — Jennifer A. Mortensen, Ph.D., CFLE, Bridget A. Walsh, Ph.D., CFLE, and Carla A. Peterson, Ph.D.
- FLE and Home Visiting Resources
Family Life Education in Practice
- CFLEs With Home-Based Practice — Krsnanandini Devi Dasi, CFLE
- Just Ask! One CFLE’s Lesson in Becoming a Culturally Responsive Home Visitor — Ebonyse Mead, M.A., M.S., CFLE
Research Update for Practitioners
- Technology and Paraprofessionals Provide Parent Engagement Opportunities — Lorna Durrant, M.S., and Stephanie Jones, M.S.
- Home Visiting—Research to Practice Brief — Carla A. Peterson, Ph.D., Leslie J. Dooley, M.S., Liuran Fan, and Kere Hughes-Belding, Ph.D.
- Family Life Education Within an Early Head Start Home-Based Program — Milagro D. Guardado, B.S., CFLE, CLE
- Early Head Start: How Home Visiting Changed Our Lives — Atzimba Bravo, mother and home-based program participant
Ethical Issues in Family Life Education
- *APR Update: Humans in Nature — Deborah B. Gentry, Ed.D., CFLE, NCFR Academic Program Liaison
- *Directions: International Perspectives on Family Life Education — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- *CFLE in the News
Top photo credit: The Ounce