CFLE Network: Family Formation
NCFR is proud to present its latest issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is family formation.
Access to other issues of CFLE Network is a benefit of CFLE Certification. (Learn how to become certified)
Articles marked by an asterisk (*) are open to the general public.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
CFLE in Context
- On the Front Lines: My Journey as a Family Life Educator in Child Welfare — Jason P. Lehman, MA, CFLE
Family Life Education in Practice
- Supporting Families in Special Needs Adoptions — E. Nicole Saylor, M.A., Psy.D.
Research Update for Practitioners
- Divorced Parents’ New Dating Disclosures to Children: An Important Task for a Successful Family Transition — Youngjin Kang, Ph.D., and Kwangman Ko, Ph.D., CFLE-P
- Transnational Family Formation, Parenting, and the Importance of the Extended Family Network — Charlene Harris, Ph.D., CFLE, Lisa Dunkley, Ph.D., CRC, and Karleah Harris, Ph.D.
- Grandparents Now Parents, Again — Lisa Dunkley, Ph.D., CRC, Charlene Harris, Ph.D., CFLE, and Aaron Gardner, M.Sc.
- Family Formation Resources — Various Authors
CFLE Voices From the Field
News and Updates
- *CFLE Directions: Where Do You Work? Exploring the FLE Employment Landscape — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE
- *CFLE In the News
- *NCFR Recognizes Helyne Frederick for Outstanding Contributions to CFLE Program
- The Stepmoms’ Club: How to Be a Stepmom Without Losing Your Money, Your Mind, and Your Marriage — Reviewed by Colleen O’Shea Wallace, M.P.H., CFLE