CFLE Network: Leaning Into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Family Life Education
NCFR is proud to present its winter 2023 issue of CFLE Network, the newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators. This issue's topic is: Leaning Into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Family Life Education.
Access to issues of CFLE Network is a benefit of CFLE Certification. (Learn how to become certified) *Articles marked with an asterisk are open to the public.
Visit this page for the PDF of the complete issue.
CFLE in Context
- Creating Pathways: Connecting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and Family Life Education in Higher Education — Ebonyse Mead, Ed.D., CFLE
Family Life Education in Practice
- Preparing Students to Create Inclusive Early Childhood Classrooms — Hannah Mechler, Ph.D., CFLE
- The GAIN Scholars Program: Programmatic Elements for Doctoral Students and Their Families — Bridget A. Walsh, Ph.D., CFLE, and Oluwatobi Mogbojuri, DVM, MPH
Voices from the Classroom
- Courageously Diving Into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion — Megan Taylor Kuykendoll, M.S., CFLE
- Integrating International Content Into a U.S. Undergraduate FLE Course: A Microinclusive Approach — Jacki Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., CFLE
News and Updates (open to public)*
- NCFR Annual Conference Provides Opportunity for Face-to-Face Interactions, Celebrations, Learning, and More — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, Director of Family Life Education
- Carol Darling Family Life Education Research Initiative Grant — Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE,
- Letter From the Editor — Beth Magistad, Ph.D., CFLE, Network Editor
- CFLE IN THE NEWS
- Thank You 2022 CFLE Reception Sponsors
- Call for Articles: Using Family Life Education to Address the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Crisis
- Save the Date: Family Life Education Virtual Summit on Friday, June 23, 2023