Family & Community Services (M.S.)
Family and Community Services is an online graduate program provided by seven universities working in collaboration on The Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (IDEA) Program.
Students in this program will demonstrate:
- A research-based perspective to understand individual, family, interpersonal and community dynamics across the lifespan
- Knowledge and skills related to the design, implementation, evaluation, and sustainability of family and community service programs
- Essential knowledge and skills for leadership and management of family and community service programs
- Knowledge of impact of diversity in delivery of family and community services in a global society context
- A commitment to practicing professional and ethical responsibility.