NCFR maintains a comprehensive list of accredited institutions in the U.S. and Canada. Find the institution(s) that offer the areas of study, degrees, and accreditation that fit you best.

If you have a question pertaining to the Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) credential, please email Emily Vang, NCFR's certification coordinator.

For Degree Program Administrators:

  • Do you need to make a change to your degree program listing? Use this webform to submit your change.
  • Would you like to add your degree program to our guide? Email Dawn Cassidy.

Search Tips

For more precise search results when searching for an institution, try using a key term from the institution's name (e.g. Missouri when looking for the University of Missouri) or writing the entire name of the institution in quotation marks (e.g. "University of Missouri").


Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Resource(s)
Accredited Institute

Human Ecology is an interdisciplinary department that offers a holistic systems approach to examine the interrelationships that individuals and families have with social, economic, and political factors and conditions. This student-centered, research intensive department offers a BSc in Human Ecology with a major in Family Ecology (minors in Aging, Child and Youth Studies, Community Diversity, Community Ecology, Community Nutrition, International Development), MSc in Aging, MSc in Family Ecology and Practice, and a PhD in Human Ecology (with streams in Aging and Children, Youth and Families). Undergraduate and graduate programs focus on individuals and families across the life course, and on the development and evaluation of policy and programs to enhance individual and family well-being. Research programs focus on understanding the physical, economic, and social aspects of aging with a focus on aging well, and on enhancing the health and well-being of children, youth, and families across the life course with an emphasis on vulnerable groups.

Areas of Study
  • Child or Adolescent Science/Studies - Undergraduate
  • Community - Undergraduate
  • Family Science/Studies - Doctoral
  • Family Science/Studies - Master's
  • Family Science/Studies - Undergraduate
  • Older Adults (Gerontology) - Master's
  • Older Adults (Gerontology) - Undergraduate
Last Updated