NCFR maintains a comprehensive list of accredited institutions in the U.S. and Canada. Find the institution(s) that offer the areas of study, degrees, and accreditation that fit you best.

If you have a question pertaining to the Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) credential, please email Maddie Hansen, NCFR's certification coordinator.

For Degree Program Administrators:

Search Tips

For more precise search results when searching for an institution, try using a key term from the institution's name (e.g. Missouri when looking for the University of Missouri) or writing the entire name of the institution in quotation marks (e.g. "University of Missouri").


Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Resource(s)

The M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling (MA-MFTC) is designed for persons who wish to pursue licensure in the fields of Marriage and Family Therapy and/or Counseling and who desire a training that integrates Christian theology with the theory and practice of family therapy and counseling. Biblical and theological studies are integrated throughout the coursework and 500 hours of supervised clinical experience. This is a two-year (24 month) program.  Dual degree programs are also available, combining the MA-MFTC degree with an MA in Biblical or Theological Studies or with an M. Div. degree. The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.  Continuance in the program is contingent upon the students' intra- and interpersonal skills and/or functioning. 

Areas of Study
  • Counseling (Child, Couples, or Family) - Master's
  • Therapy (Couples, Marriage, or Family) - Master's
Last Updated

The mission of the Department of Child and Family Studies is to educate and inspire students to improve the lives of children, families, and communities. The department emphasizes a systemic approach that prepares students to become child and family human service and education professionals.

Areas of Study
  • Child or Adolescent Science/Studies - Master's
  • Development (Child, Human, or Family) - Undergraduate
  • Family Science/Studies - Master's
  • Family Science/Studies - Undergraduate
  • Therapy (Couples, Marriage, or Family) - Master's
CFLE Approved
Last Updated