25th Anniversary Parenting Awareness Michigan Conference
Learn about parenting issues, programs, and resources. Kick off the Annual Parenting Awareness Month.
- Keynote speaker Dr. Deborah Gilboa, AskDocterG., Writer, Media Personality, and Board Certified Family Physician, as featured on the Today Show and Good Morning America.
- Workshops on relevant issues facing parents and caregivers, including programs and resources.
- Professional development for anyone who works with parents and families, educators, service providers, school personnel, parent network, coalition members, parent leaders and volunteers.
- Networking with people through the state working to have a positive impact.
- Early Registration Fee before Oct. 31: $75.00
- Late Registration: $85.00
- Non-Profit Exhibitor: $75.00
- For Profit Exhibitor: $155.00
This event is organized by Prevention Network and Parenting Awareness Michigan in collaboration with Michigan State University and numerous community partners.
Approved for 5.5 contact hours/0.55 CEU