4th Annual Oklahoma State University Statistics Workshop
Oklahoma State University's College of Human Sciences will hold their 4th annual statistics workshop May 13-14.
This workshop will cover the core issues in each phase of doing a systematic review:
- problem formulation
- literature searching
- extracting data from studies
- quality appraisal of studies
- fixed and random effects analyses
- publication bias assessment
- effect size interpretation
A special emphasis will be given to problems associated with including non-randomized experiments in the systematic review.
This workshop is ideal for anyone interested in doing systematic literature reviews and meta-analyses in the social and educational sciences.