Webinar on Cultural Responsiveness in Early Childhood
Please note: Time is 2-3 p.m. ET.
The National Research Center on Hispanic Children & Families is offering a free webinar on its new guide, Developing Culturally Responsive Approaches to Serving Diverse Populations: A Resource Guide for Community-Based Organizations.
A panel of experts in policy, training, and early childhood programs will be on hand to share strategies to achieve culturally responsive approaches.
- Dr. Michael López (Principal Associate, Early Childhood at Abt Associates and Co-Principal Investigator at the National Research Center on Hispanic Children & Families)
- Dr. Lina Guzman (Co-Director of Reproductive Health and Family Formation at Child Trends and Co-Principal Investigator at the National Research Center on Hispanic Children & Families)
- Jennifer Amaya-Thompson, M.S.W. (Program Specialist, Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices Content Lead, Comprehensive Services and TTA Division, Office of Early Childhood Development, ACF, Department of Health and Human Services)
- Dr. Deborah Mazzeo (Cultural and Linguistic Practices Coordinator at the National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching, and Learning);
- Dr. Matthew Weyer (Education Policy Specialist at the National Conference of State Legislatures)