Looking to enhance your skills and knowledge and grow professionally? Attend an upcoming live NCFR webinar, or choose from our many on-demand webinar recordings. NCFR webinars are approved for CFLE continuing education credit.
Recordings of past NCFR conference sessions also are available on demand.
Using Webinars in Your Classroom / Organization
NCFR webinars are also great to use in your classroom or with your organization's employees. Request a classroom/organization license for any webinar.
Webinar Pricing for 2020
(Certain webinars may vary.)
For individual viewing
- NCFR student members: $25
- NCFR professional members, and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLEs): $45
- Nonmembers: $85
For classroom use
- Unlimited classroom use by one professor: $120 per webinar for an NCFR member; $185 for a nonmember
- Unlimited departmental use (by multiple professors): $170 for an NCFR member; $305 for a nonmember
- Unlimited departmental use for CFLE-approved programs: $140
Free Access After One Year
NCFR members and Certified Family Life Educators receive free access to past webinar recordings beginning one year after the webinar's live debut! Scroll through our list of on-demand webinars and click to watch any webinar over a year old. You will be prompted to log in.