Wisconsin Council on Family Relations (WICFR) Annual Spring Conference
WICFR will hold its 2018 annual conference in the Wisconsin Dells with a collaborative group of presenters this spring. Explore the wonders of the brain, therapy techniques, and new research and developments in the field of neuroscience as it relates to families and people of all ages and stages of life.
- Neuro-Nurturing for Families and Communities by Brain Insights
- Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development Study: The Largest Long-Term Study of Brain Development and Child Health in the United States
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Trauma Informed Care and Domestic Violence
- Using Personalized Music In-Home with Dementia Patients
The main conference will be Friday, April 6 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. - noon.
Approved for CFLE Continuing Education Credit (7 Contact Hours / 0.7 CEUs)
A preconference workshop will be held Thursday, April 5, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., titled "The Brain in Love: The Neurobiology of Close Relationships" with featured speaker Harvey Joanning, Ph.D.