2023 Family Life Education Virtual Summit
The 2023 Family Life Education Summit is scheduled for Friday, June 23, 2023. This is a virtual event to focus solely on family practitioners at all experience levels working with and for families.
The theme of the 2023 Family Life Education Summit is Unleashing the Power of Family Life Education: Increasing Our Impact.
Family Life Educators perform critical work in empowering and supporting families. The programs and services they offer make important and significant contributions to the well-being of individuals, families, and society. However, the practice of Family Life Education (FLE) may be one of the world’s best-kept secrets.
Everyone who works with families needs to know the value of this preventive and strengths-based approach to equip families with the knowledge, skills, and tools that can contribute to healthy and happy families. Let’s unleash the power of Family Life Education!
The 2023 Family Life Education Virtual Summit will support and advance the practice of FLE by providing an opportunity for family practitioners to:
- Share information about best practices and practical tools to support and empower families,
- Foster connection and build collaborative networks that bridge practice, policy, and research,
- Offer tools, ideas, and strategies for advancing the practice of FLE and expanding its reach,
- Share global and diverse voices, ideas, visions, initiatives, and actions in the practice of FLE and,
- Empower and equip the current and next generation of FLE professionals.
What is Family Life Education? Learn more here.
Thank you to the FLE Summit task force members for their work in planning and carrying out NCFR's 3rd FLE Summit:
Kaley de Leon