27th Anniversary Parenting Awareness Michigan Conference
Prevention Network and Parenting Awareness Michigan in collaboration with Michigan State University will hold their annual parenting awareness conference on Monday, Nov. 18, 2019.
This conference is for individuals who work with parents and families, educators, service providers, school personnel, parent network, coalition members, parent leaders and volunteers, and anyone interested in parenting. Learn about parenting issues, programs, and resources.
- Keynote speaker Lisa M. Dietlin, international speaker and author
- Workshops on relevant issues facing parents and caregivers, including programs and resources.
- Professional development for anyone who works with parents and families, educators, service providers, school personnel, parent network, coalition members, parent leaders and volunteers.
- Networking with people through the state working to have a positive impact.
- Early Registration Fee before Oct.18: $75
- Late Registration: $95
- Non-Profit Exhibitor: $75
- For-Profit Exhibitor: $155
This event is organized by and numerous community partners.
Approved for 5 CFLE hours of continuing education