2020 NCFR Annual Conference Schedule
Preliminary Schedule Available
Browse the PDF schedule below and discover all the great sessions planned for this year's conference, Nov. 11–13, 2020. All of the times listed are for Central Time (Chicago, Mexico City, Bogota, Winnipeg).
Due to challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, NCFR's focus at this time is on developing a virtual conference to take place during the scheduled conference week in November.
With this in mind, please note the following changes to the schedule this year, designed to accommodate attendees' schedules and differing time zones:
- All business meetings are scheduled the week before the conference.
- The Annual NCFR Member Meeting will be Friday, Nov. 6 from 3:15 to 4:45 p.m. CT.
- Some receptions and other meetings are scheduled the week of the conference before Wednesday, Nov. 11.
- Posters will be available online to view throughout the week beginning on Monday, Nov. 9. Times for poster discussions will be set at a later date.
- Academic sessions are scheduled between 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Central Time.
- Section meetings, focus group meetings, and receptions are scheduled between 4 and 7:30 p.m. Central Time.
- There will be an awards ceremony this year on Friday, Nov. 13.
To search within a PDF document, press the keys Ctrl and F, or Command and F on a Mac, to bring up the search box.
Thank you to our 2020 Conference Host — Human Development and Family Science at University of Missouri — for its generous support of the conference!