Call for papers — East Asian older adults in migrant families
Editors of the Journal of Ethnic & Cultural Diversity in Social Work seek papers by Dec. 1 for a special issue: "Intergenerational Relationships and Well-Being of East Asian Older Adults in Migrant Families."
From the call for papers:
The special issue welcomes the manuscripts focusing on East Asian older adults who and/or whose children migrated to other cities, provinces or countries.
Topics included but are not limited to:
- Intergenerational relationships in the context of migration
- The effect of their own or children's migration on physical and psychological well-being of the elders
- Stress and coping of the elders
- Supportive services and policy for the elders
- Family care for the elders
For more information, see the full call for papers.