NCFR is committed to providing our members with a wealth of resources. Tools range from grant-writing resources for researchers, to regularly updated degree-program information, to a library of helpful curricula ideas, articles, videos, and more.
Find Resources By Keyword or Topic
- Resource Library — a wealth of articles, syllabi, research briefs, webinars, and more to help you in your field of work
- Resource Collections — a growing list of curated resource collections on subject-matter and professional topics
- Upcoming Webinars and On-Demand Webinar Recordings — all our professional development webinars are available to attend live, or to watch later as recordings of the live sessions. Also available for classroom use!
- Conference Session Recordings — video and audio recordings of sessions from past NCFR Annual Conferences
- NCFR Report magazine — current and past issues, including Family Focus articles, from NCFR's quarterly member magazine
- CFLE Network newsletter — current and past issues from NCFR's quarterly publication for Certified Family Life Educators
- Research and Policy Briefs — NCFR provides policymakers with research on families to help inform policy decisions that affect families.
- Careers in Family Science — What can you do with a degree in Family Science? This booklet provides information on Family Science as a discipline and profession.
- Tools for Ethical Thinking and Practice in Family Life Education: 4th Edition — useful for teaching about professional ethics in the classroom and as a resource for practicing family professionals.
- Wisdom for Parents: Key Ideas From Parent Educators — a book of lessons learned and wisdom imparted by Certified Family Life Educators.
- Family Life Education: The Practice of Family Science — provides a comprehensive examination of the Family Life Education profession for professionals and students
For Your Career
- Jobs Center — listings of family-field job openings, and a place for organizations to post their openings
- Career Resources — resources to help advance your career (getting funding, becoming more involved in your professional setting, and more!)
- Degree Programs in Family Science — a comprehensive listing of institutions offering family-related degrees