Clinic Director, Alliant Couple and Family Clinic - San Diego (Part-Time)
Clinic Director, Alliant Couple and Family Clinic - San Diego (Part-Time)
Alliant International University is a professional practice University committed to excellence in four areas: Education for Professional Practice, Scholarship, Multicultural and International Competence and Community Engagement. The University provides students with the highest quality of education through excellence and innovation in academic scholarship, applied training and research, and community service, particularly to underserved populations. Through its Mission, the University's goal is to equip students with the competencies they need to provide public benefit and make an impact in their communities by addressing major contemporary social issues. Core competencies of the University's training programs include cultural diversity, which is infused in courses and field placements and is manifest in the diversity of its students, faculty.
Alliant International University prepares students for professional careers of service and leadership, and promotes the discovery and application of knowledge to improve the lives of people in diverse cultures and communities around the world.
An inclusive world empowered by Alliant alumni.
The Clinic Director, under the general direction of the Executive Director, provides administrative and office leadership and support for the Alliant Couple and Family Clinic (ACFC). The Clinic Director is also responsible for supervising the clinic coordinator position, all clinical supervision for university trainees, associates (employees), interns, and supervisors. The Clinic Director will provide high quality service to all constituencies of Alliant International University and will promote transparency, clarity and will exhibit the highest professional standards and ethical principles and will be committed to the tenets of the University's Mission and Vision.
This role is a part-time, .5 FTE position, that is benefit eligible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide oversight responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Alliant Couple and Family Clinic (e.g. service delivery, clinical training of students, management of digital health care record).
• Manage monitor the ACFC budget in concert with the Associate Dean of Training and Administration and the Finance Department.
• Collaborate with the Executive Clinic Director, Systemwide Director, and Clinical Training Coordinators in the planning and delivery of training experiences.
• Facilitate outreach and engage externally with community-based organizations, agencies, and schools to generate clinic referrals.
• Conduct bi-monthly staff meetings, during which clinical administration, supervisees, supervision, and clinical program development will be discussed.
• Oversee trainee orientation.
• Provide administration and clinical intervention supervision for an average of 14 hours per week. Supervision will include:
• Individual supervision of at least on hour (50 minutes) per week per supervisee for approximately 10 supervisees.
• Weekly group supervision of up to 8 supervisees at least four hours per week.
• On-call supervision, as necessary and appropriate, and the distribution of written procedures to supervisees articulating protocols or contacting the Clinic Director/Supervisor when absent from the ACFC.
• Didactic training/in-services, as assigned.
• Provision of on-going feedback to supervisees, and completion of formal evaluations at intervals deemed appropriate by the program.
• Review/editing of supervisee clinical documentation and reports.
• Cover additional clinical supervision needs, when necessary.
• Perform other related tasks, duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or directed.
• Proficient computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Individual must possess superior interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
• Sensitivity to cultural diversity and ability to communicate and interace effectively with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
• Proven ability to work effectively as a team player; highly motivated, focused and results oriented.
• Ability to exercise discretion and tact in all interpersonal contacts and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to maintain composure under high stress conditions and effectively manage crisis situations.
• Must possess the skills to prioritize a wide variety of assignments and perform numerous tasks in a fast-paced service-oriented clinic.
• Demonstrated experience working independently. exercising professional judgment, and taking initiative.
• Ability to manage large interacting systems as well as trainees with differing levels of education and expertise.
• Experience in managing a large office environment and licensed professionals and AAMFT supervisors preferred.
• Education: Master's Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT) from an accredited university.
• Experience: Three (3) years of experience as a licensed MFT supervisor.
• Certifications, Licenses, etc.: BBSE MFT License (active and in good standing), EFT Supervisor certification, AAMFT Approved Supervisor certification. Valid California Driver's license and autombile insurance; Live Scan required in addition to standard University background check.
Alliant International University
San Diego , CA 92131
• Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter.
Background Check Requirements:
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including criminal, prior employment and education verification). Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current University employees who apply for the position.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3026427
Anti-Discrimination Policy: Alliant International University prohibits unlawful discrimination, harassment or retaliation in its educational programs, services and activities, and in employment practices, including but not limited to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, relationships with outside vendors, use of contractors and consultants, and in its admission or access thereto, on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin or descent, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability (including physical, disease, psychiatric or psychological disability), medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, hair style or texture associated with race, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Alliant International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring a high quality of education through the diversity of the University community and the curriculum. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and people from other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply, as we actively seek to increase diversity at all levels. The University will conduct its programs, services and activities consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and orders.
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Offers of employment are contingent upon the presentation of documents that demonstrate a person's identity and authorization to work in the United States, which are consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Applicants with disabilities and applicants who require assistance completing an application may contact Human Resources at mailto:[email protected] or 858-635-4509.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we provide you with this https://bertelsmann-hr.de/recruiting/Alliant%20CCPA%20Notice%20at%20Col… https://bertelsmann-hr.de/recruiting/Alliant%20CCPA%20Notice%20at%20Col…. This notice is about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read this notice carefully.
Governing legislation: Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the regulations implementing these statutes, and applicable federal and California law.
Alliant International University is a smoke and tobacco free environment.
Company: Alliant International University, Inc.
Country: United States of America
City: San Diego
Postal Code: 92131
Job ID: 190271