The International (IN) Section generates better understanding of unique variations of family process throughout the world by promoting cross-national family research, facilitating communication among international family scholars, sharing information on current and proposed research projects, and sponsoring educational cross-national family programs, presentations, and seminars.
Section Governance (members only)
Discussion Group (members only)
- Grace H. Chung, Chair (2021)
- Raeann Hamon, CFLE, Chair-elect (2021)
- Rosemary William Eustace, Secretary/Treasurer (2021)
- Chang Su-Russell, CFLE, Students & New Professionals Representative (2021)
- Mihaela Robila, CFLE, Past Chair (2021)