The International (IN) Section generates better understanding of unique variations of family process throughout the world by promoting cross-national family research, facilitating communication among international family scholars, sharing information on current and proposed research projects, and sponsoring educational cross-national family programs, presentations, and seminars.
Section Governance (members only)
Discussion Group (members only)
- Raeann Hamon, CFLE, Chair (2021-2023)
- Gizem Erdem, Chair-Elect (2021-2023)
- Bethany Willis, Ph.D., CFLE, Secretary/Treasurer (2021-2023)
- Sarah Almalki, Ph.D., Students & New Professionals Representative (2021-2023)
- Grace Chung, Past Chair (2021-2023)