Welcome to universities that have signed on so far!
Florida State University — your 2017 NCFR Annual Conference host
- Abilene Christian University — Department of Marriage and Family Studies
- Appalachian State University — Marriage and Family Therapy Program
- East Carolina University — Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Groves Conference on Marriage and Family
- Kansas State University
- Loma Linda University — Department of Counseling and Family Sciences
- Miami University — College of Education, Health and Society; Department of Family Science and Social Work
- Montclair State University — Family Science & Human Development PhD Program
- Northern Illinois University — School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Oklahoma State University — Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Oregon State University
- Purdue University
- Regents of the University of Minnesota, through its Department of Family Social Science
- Saint Louis University — Medical Family Therapy Program
- Seoul National University — Department of Child Development and Family Studies
- Texas Tech University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Connecticut — Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- University of Delaware — Department of Human Development and Family Sciences
- University of Florida — Family, Youth and Community Sciences Department
- University of Georgia
- University of Maryland
- University of Missouri — Department of Human Development and Family Science
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln — Child, Youth and Family Studies
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville — Department of Family and Child Studies
- Virginia Tech — Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Western Michigan University — Family Sciences
Universities: Showcase your programs...
...and meet prospective students and faculty by participating in the University Receptions at the 2017 NCFR Annual Conference. Hundreds of students and faculty attend, and they want to know what’s going on at your institution.
More than 30 universities participated in 2016. Past participants say it's one of the best ways to promote your Family Science program.
Sign up for a spot at the University Receptions using our conference marketing agreement form (PDF).
Again this year, all refreshments will be included in the participation fee. Serving stations will be numerous and lines will be short. To ensure strong attendance, reception attendees must register and visit tables to be eligible for a raffle with major prizes offered.
Bonus: Meet with job candidates or prospective students while at the NCFR conference. We can provide interview rooms upon request to institutions participating in the University Receptions. Availability is limited, and your advance signup is required to take advantage of this opportunity.
Contact Conference Planner Judy Schutz if you'd like to use an interview room, or if you'd like to add additional food at your individual University Receptions table. Email her, or call her at 888-781-9331, ext 2893.
Interested in additional conference advertising and sponsorship opportunities? See what else is available.