2019 NCFR Conference Exhibits
Thanks to Our Exhibitors Already Signed On for 2019!
- University of North Texas, Department of Educational Psychology, Human Development and Family Science Programs (2019 NCFR Conference Host)
- Cognella Academic Publishing
- David Knox
- Louisiana State University Child and Family Studies Program
- Military Families Learning Network
- National Council on Family Relations
- National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families
- Oregon State University College of Public Health and Human Sciences
- Texas Tech University - Department of Community, Family, and Addiction Sciences
- Texas Woman's University - Department of Human Development, Family Studies, & Counseling
- University of Florida - Dept of Family, Youth & Community Sciences
Get maximum exposure for your organization and face time with your target audiences as an exhibitor at the 2019 Annual Conference of the National Council on Family Relations.
Promote your products, programs, and services over three days to 1,100+ researchers, faculty, practitioners, and students (60% professionals, 40% students) who have convened to get new ideas and inspiration for their family-related work. NCFR conference attendees represent the disciplines of Family Science, human development, family therapy, sociology, and more.
Dates/Times (all local Central time):
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 6–8:30 p.m. — paired with President's Reception event
- Thursday, Nov. 21, noon–6:30 p.m. — last 2 hours paired with University Receptions event
- Friday, Nov. 22, 9 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Move In: Wednesday, Nov. 20, noon–5 p.m.
- Move Out: Friday, Nov. 22, 1:30–3 p.m.
- Commercial Organization: $900
- Nonprofit Organization: $800
Location: Omni Fort Worth Hotel | Fort Worth, Texas
Exhibits at the Omni will be located in the high-traffic-flow area of the central conference registration desk and the ballrooms for major sessions and receptions.
Your Exhibit Space Will Have:
- 6-foot draped table
- 2 chairs
- Signage identifying your organization
Included With Your Fee, You Also Receive:
- 1 full-conference registration (up to $505 value!)
- NEW: Friday morning coffee in exhibits for exhibit attendees
- Free WiFi at your booth
- Shared signage/banners in exhibit area
- Name, logo, description, and link in conference communications:
- NCFR website, conference app, printed program, registrant emails, social media
- NEW: In 2 exhibitor-only emails to registrants
- NCFR-sponsored prize drawings in exhibits generate traffic
- NCFR promotes your booth’s special activities:
- Plan author meet-and-greets, offer a recruitment/involvement opportunity, hold your own prize giveaway, or your other ideas. Tell us the details as far in advance as possible and we’ll make sure attendees know about it!
- Additional Refreshments: Host refreshments at your booth, at cost. We’ll promote your refreshments break to attendees!
- NEW: Advertising Special for Exhibitors: Add a full-page advertisement in the conference program for the price of a half-page advertisement (full for 2019)
Questions or needs regarding exhibits? Email Judy Schutz, NCFR conference planner, or call her at 763-231-2893.
NCFR Exhibit Policies
Exhibits are nonrefundable.
NCFR and the Omni Fort Worth will not be responsible for the safety of exhibitor’s property. Exhibitor is advised to consult its insurance broker for proper coverage. Exhibitor should not leave valuable items unattended in the exhibit area.
Hold Harmless Clause
Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR), Omni Fort Worth, and its employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney fees arising out of or caused by exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Omni Fort Worth and its employees and agents. In addition, exhibitor acknowledges that NCFR and Omni Fort Worth do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such losses by exhibitor.