2020 University Receptions
Thanks to Our Universities Signed On for 2020!
- Department of Human Development and Family Science at University of Missouri (2020 NCFR Conference Host)
- California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
- East Carolina University - Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Groves Conference on Marriage & Family
- Iowa State University — Human Development and Family Studies
- Kansas State University — Department of Applied Human Sciences
- Montclair State University — Ph.D. in Family Science and Human Development
- Northern Illinois University — School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Oregon State University — Human Development and Family Studies
- The Pennsylvania State University, Human Development and Family Studies
- Texas Tech University — Department of Human Development & Family Studies
- University of Maryland — Department of Family Science, School of Public Health
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln — Department of Child, Youth and Family Studies
- University of North Texas – Human Development and Family Science
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville — Department of Child and Family Studies
- Utah State University Department of Human Development and Family Studies
Showcase your degree programs and meet prospective students and faculty by reserving a spot at the University Receptions at the 2020 NCFR Annual Conference.
The University Reception is a two-hour event on Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, showcasing university programs and connecting universities with prospective students and Alumni.
Hundreds of students and faculty attend this energy-filled annual event to learn about your programs and your department.
University Receptions Details
- Date/Time: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020 | 6:30–8:30 p.m. CT
- Price: $250 per program. Includes organization name, logo, description and link in conference online platform, listing on the NCFR website, and emails.
- Sign-Up Deadline: Oct. 16, 2020
Please note: The people staffing your table must register for the conference.
Reserve Your Spot Today
Interested in other conference sponsorships or advertising, as well? Use the full conference marketing form to make your selections, including reserving your University Receptions spot.
Questions or needs regarding the University Receptions event? Email Judy Schutz, NCFR conference planner, or call her at 763-231-2893.