2023 NCFR Conference Advertising
Get your brand and message in front of NCFR conference attendees and members by advertising in the conference program, in emails to conference attendees, or via the online conference platform.
You can also reach attendees and NCFR members via NCFR's member magazine or in our publication for Certified Family Life Educators.
Find details below about each advertising opportunity — including specs and deadlines — and reserve your ad space using the advertising and sponsorship form below:
To be included in the conference promotions, your agreement and full payment must be received by September 21, 2023.
Questions? Trip Sullivan: 763-231-2885 or [email protected]
Please note: Advertisers are responsible for creating and providing print-ready/publication-ready ad files to NCFR. NCFR does not provide design or layout services.
Conference Advertising Options
- Conference program distributed to all conference attendees
- NCFR Report quarterly magazine distributed to all NCFR members (deadline past for fall issue, space still available in winter issue)
- CFLE Network quarterly newsletter distributed to all Certified Family Life Educators
- Email: Your advertiser-only email to conference registrants
- Email: Ads in conference emails sent to conference registrants prior to the conference
- To students before the conference (October)
- To professionals before the conference (October)
- To all registrants before the conference (November)
- Email: Ads in daily conference emails sent to registrants during the conference
- Facebook: Ads to NCFR Page Followers
- Conference App: Push Notification to All Attendees
Publication Advertising Details
Get a full-color ad in the conference program book (see 2021's) distributed to all attendees at the conference. Black-and-white ads are available in November's CFLE Network, the quarterly newsletter for Certified Family Life Educators.
Print Ad Sizes & Rates
|Dimensions||Conference Program (full color)||NCFR Report (full color)||CFLE Network (B/W)|
|Quarter Page||3.5"w x 4.5"h||$350||$350||$150|
|Half Page||7.25"w x 4.5"h||$465||$465||$200|
|Full Page, Standard Placement (full bleed, 1/4")||9"w x 11.5"h||$625||$625||$265|
|Full Page, Premier Placement (full bleed, 1/4")||9"w x 11.5"h||$700||N/A||N/A|
Print Ad Circulation and Deadlines
- Conference Program Book
- Circulation: 1,100+ at conference
- Ad submission deadline: Sept. 21, 2023
- NCFR Report:
- Circulation: 2,700
- Ad submission deadline: Oct. 1 (Winter Issue)
- CFLE Network:
- Circulation: 1,500
- Ad submission deadline: Sept. 30, 2023
Print Ad Specs
- File Type/Quality: high resolution of 300 dpi in one of the following formats: PDF (with fonts embedded) or JPG
- Color: four-color process for conference program book and NCFR Report; black and white for CFLE Network
- Bleeds and Trim Size: Full bleed (quarter inch) on full-page ads only for all print publications. Trim size (full page) is 8.5"w x 11"h.
How to Submit Your Ad File
NCFR staff will be in touch with you upon ordering. You'll send your ad to NCFR staff by email attachment or file-sharing program (e.g. Dropbox).
Digital Advertising Details
Advertiser-Only Email to Registrants
Reach NCFR conference attendees with a message entirely about your organization!
You design your own email and provide NCFR with the file/code. Then, NCFR sends your email on your behalf (as an NCFR conference partner) to all conference registrants. We'll work with you on appropriate send timing before or after the conference.
- Number available: 2. Buy 1 or both.
- Price: $2,000 for 1; $3,500 for both.
- Circulation: Approximately 1,100+ conference registrants
How to Submit Your Email File
NCFR staff will be in touch with you upon ordering. You'll send your email file/code to NCFR staff by email attachment or file-sharing program (e.g. Dropbox).
Ads in Conference Emails to Registrants
Advertise to conference attendees in emails before the conference or daily during the conference. Your banner ad will display prominently across the full width of the email and within the top third of the email, and will be clickable to the URL of your choice.
Emails Before the Conference — Options & Rates
|Ad in 1 Email||Ad in Both Emails|
|2 Emails to Students (Mid/Late October)||$300||$550|
|2 Emails to Professionals (Mid/Late October)||$300||$550|
|2 Emails to All Registrants (Early/Mid November)||$500||$550|
Daily Emails During the Conference — Options & Rates
|Ad in 1 Email||Ad in All 3 Emails|
|3 Emails to All Registrants (Nov. 20–23)||$500||$1,200|
Email Ad Circulation (approximate)
- Before Conference
- Students (October): 400–500
- Professionals (October): 600–700
- All Registrants (November): 1,100+
- During Conference (Daily)
- 1,100+ per day
Email Ad Submission Deadline
Deadline for all email ad files is Sept. 21, 2023.
Email Ad Specs
- Size: Please size your image at 1,200 pixels width x 500 pixels height. Ads will display at 600 x 250.
- File Type/Quality: PNG or JPG file type set at maximum quality and 72 dpi resolution
- Color: full-color available; RGB color values
- Please note: You determine and create the content of your ad, but we encourage less text for greater effectiveness and accessibility.
How to Submit Your Ad File
NCFR staff will be in touch with you upon ordering. You'll send your ad and URL (where your ad should click to) to NCFR staff by email attachment or file-sharing program (e.g. Dropbox).
To be included in the conference promotions, your agreement and full payment must be received by Sept. 21, 2023.