2023 NCFR Conference Exhibits
Get maximum exposure for your organization and face time with your target audiences as an exhibitor at the 2023 Annual Conference of the National Council on Family Relations.
Promote your products, programs, and services over three days to 1,100+ researchers, faculty, practitioners, and students (60% professionals, 40% students) who have convened to get new ideas and inspiration for their family-related work. NCFR conference attendees represent the disciplines of Family Science, human development, family therapy, sociology, and more.
Dates/Times (all local Central time):
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, 5–8 p.m. — paired with President's Reception event (6-7 p.m.)
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 1–7 p.m. — last 2 hours paired with University Receptions event
- Friday, Nov. 10, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Move In: Wednesday, Nov. 8, 1–4 p.m.
- Move Out: Friday, Nov. 10, 1–4 p.m.
- Commercial Organization: $1,000
- Nonprofit Organization: $800
Location: Rosen Centre | Orlando Florida.
Your Exhibit Space Will Have:
- 6-foot draped table
- 2 chairs
- Signage identifying your organization
Included With Your Fee, You Also Receive:
- 1 full-conference registration (up to $570 value!)
- Free WiFi at your booth
- Shared signage/banners in exhibit area
- Name, logo, description, and link in conference communications:
- NCFR website, conference app, printed program, registrant emails, social media
- Two exhibitor-only emails to registrants
- NCFR-sponsored prize drawings in exhibits generate traffic
- NCFR promotes your booth’s special activities:
- Plan author meet-and-greets, offer a recruitment/involvement opportunity, hold your own prize giveaway, or your other ideas. Tell us the details as far in advance as possible and we’ll make sure attendees know about it!
Choose Additional Advertising
- Add a full-page ad in the conference program at $465 - discounted rate only for exhibitors, a $700 value!
Additional registrations for your booth?
- Anyone staffing your booth must be registered and wear their conference badge at all times.
- Register online here or complete registrations on your exhibitor agreement PDF
Questions or needs regarding exhibits? Email Judy Schutz, NCFR conference planner, or call her at 763-231-2893.
NCFR Exhibit Policies
Exhibits are nonrefundable.
NCFR and the Rosen Centre will not be responsible for the safety of exhibitor’s property. Exhibitor is advised to consult its insurance broker for proper coverage. Exhibitor should not leave valuable items unattended in the exhibit area.
Hold Harmless Clause
Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR), Rosen Centre, and its employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney fees arising out of or caused by exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Rosen Centre and its employees and agents. In addition, exhibitor acknowledges that NCFR and Rosen Centre do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such losses by exhibitor.