2023 University Receptions
Showcase your degree programs and meet prospective students and faculty by reserving a table at the University Receptions at the 2023 NCFR Annual Conference.
Hundreds of students and faculty attend this energy-filled annual event to learn about your programs and your department.
University Receptions Details
- Date/Time: Thursday, Nov. 9, 2023 | 4:45–6:45 p.m. ET
- Price: $600 per program. Includes:
- 6-foot table to set up your display, such as your branded table cover and university merchandise / giveaways. Please note: Stand-up banners or signage you bring must be three feet or less in width and fit behind your table. "Wall-sized" banners will not work in the reception space.
- 11x17 table-top sign featuring your university name
- Contribution to food and beverage at the reception
- Contribution to major prizes raffled to reception attendees
- Sign-Up Deadline: Sept. 14, 2023
Please note: The people staffing your table must register for the conference. To attend other subject-matter sessions at the conference, a single-day or full-conference registration is required. If attending only to staff your University Receptions table, a $76 guest registration is permitted (which admits the attendee to receptions only).
How to Sign Up
Reserve your University Receptions table by completing the PDF sign up form.
Interested in other conference sponsorships or advertising, as well? View all opportunities here.
Questions or needs regarding the University Receptions event? Email Judy Schutz, NCFR conference planner, or call her at 763-231-2893.
Confirmed Participants for 2023
Thank you to our participating universities (as of 9/15)
- California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University
- East Carolina University
- Human Development and Family Science - The Ohio State University
- Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University
- Kansas State University
- Kumu'ola: Caregivers of Life at UHM HDFS
- Oklahoma State University, Human Development and Family Science
- Purdue University Northwest
- School of Family Life, Brigham Young University
- Syracuse University Falk College
- Texas Tech University Human Development and Family Sciences
- University of Delaware
- University of Maryland, College Park
- University of Missouri, Dept of Human Development and Family Science
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Southern Mississippi