NCFR Claims, Cancellations, Refunds
Registration refund requests for the 2023 NCFR Annual Conference (the “Conference”) must be submitted to NCFR in writing and emailed or postmarked on or before Oct. 12, 2023, to the following email address or mailing address: [email protected] or NCFR, 661 LaSalle St., St. Paul MN 55114. No refunds will be granted for any requests received after October 12, 2023, regardless of the reason for the request. All registration refunds are subject to a processing fee of $60 ($30 for students). If the conference registration was part of a membership bundle only the conference registration will be refunded net of the processing fee. The membership portion of the bundle will not be refunded. There will be no registration refunds for Conference workshops unless NCFR cancels the Conference or the workshop. If NCFR cancels the Conference or the workshop, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in postponement of the Conference, NCFR has the right to either issue a full refund or transferring registration to the same event at a new date. If, for reasons outside of the control of NCFR, the Conference is presented as a virtual Conference rather than in-person Conference, NCFR will not be liable for any Conference registration fees, hotel expenses, and/or travel expenses that registrants may have incurred in connection with the Conference.
Marketing Opportunities — Sponsorships, Exhibits, University Receptions, Conference-Specific Advertising
In the event that NCFR must cancel an annual conference due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other circumstances that would make the event non-viable, registrants and marketing purchasers will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of the conference, NCFR has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration or marketing opportunities to the same event at a new, future date.
Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) Fees
Journal Submission Fees
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
Membership & Section Dues
- NCFR memberships and section dues are non-refundable.
- If you would like to cancel your NCFR membership (though NCFR will not be able to provide a refund), please email NCFR membership staff or call NCFR at 763-781-9331.
Print Materials, Posters, Pins
Claims: Products received damaged must be reported to NCFR within five (5) days of delivery. Call 763-781-9331 or email NCFR to report damaged products.
NCFR will no longer allow returns of any print materials or products such as posters or pins purchased after June 30, 2021.
- Refund requests for live webinars must be received at least 48 hours before the webinar’s start time.
- Webinar refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $15.
- Email [email protected] to request a webinar refund.
- Purchases of webinar recordings are non-refundable.
Canceled or Postponed Webinars
- If NCFR cancels a webinar for unforeseen circumstances, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in postponement of the webinar, NCFR has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at a new date.
- Email [email protected] with any questions regarding refunds.