NCFR Claims, Cancellations, Refunds
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing and posted by the mid-October regular registration deadline for a given year's conference. No refunds after the October regular registration deadline. No refunds for special events, workshops, or preconference events unless the event is canceled. Refund checks will be mailed approximately three weeks after the conference.
- All refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $50 ($30 for student registrations).
- Email Susan Baker, NCFR's accounting manager, about any annual conference cancellation/refund requests.
Marketing Opportunities — Sponsorships, Exhibits, University Receptions, Conference-Specific Advertising
In the event that NCFR must cancel an annual conference due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other circumstances that would make the event non-viable, registrants and marketing purchasers will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of the conference, NCFR has the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration or marketing opportunities to the same event at a new, future date.
Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) Fees
Journal Submission Fees
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
Membership & Section Dues
- NCFR memberships and section dues are non-refundable.
- If you would like to cancel your NCFR membership (though NCFR will not be able to provide a refund), please email NCFR membership staff or call NCFR at 763-781-9331.
Print Materials, Posters, Pins
Claims: Products received damaged must be reported to NCFR within five (5) days of delivery. Call 763-781-9331 or email NCFR to report damaged products.
NCFR will no longer allow returns of any print materials or products such as posters or pins purchased after June 30, 2021.
- Cancellation requests of webinars must be received at least 48 hours before the start time (CST) of the live webinar.
- All webinar refunds are subject to an administrative processing fee of $15.
- Email Susan Baker, NCFR's accounting manager, about any webinar cancellation requests.