Family Focus Articles
Each issue of NCFR Report features a "Family Focus" section containing research- and practice-based articles on that issue's theme, written by family professionals.
NCFR members can access full PDFs of past Family Focus sections.
- Winter 2017: Families with Differences
- Fall 2017: Families as Catalysts
- Summer 2017: Sleep (Open to public)
- Spring 2017: "Doing Family" from a Distance
- Winter 2016: Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Fall 2016: Families and Human Rights
- Summer 2016: Families and Obesity
- Spring 2016: Cultural Sea Change and Families
- Winter 2015: Best of Report
- Fall 2015: Conflict, Violence, and War
- Summer 2015: Effective Communication
- Spring 2015: Family Resource Management
- Winter 2014: Dating and Mate Selection
- Fall 2014: International Intimate Partner Violence
- Summer 2014: Early Childhood
- Spring 2014: Families and the Criminal Justice System
- Winter 2013: Aging
- Fall 2013: Families and Therapy
- Summer 2013: Family Demography
- Spring 2013: Global Families
- Winter 2012: Families and Spirituality
- Fall 2012: "Open Mic"
- Summer 2012: Teaching Family Science
- Spring 2012: Military Families (Open to public)
- Winter 2011: LGBT Families
- Fall 2011: Intergenerational Relationships
- Summer 2011: Transitioning to Parenthood
- Spring 2011: Couples
- Winter 2009: Poverty
- Fall 2009: Immigration/Migration
- Summer 2009: Cohabitation
- Spring 2009: Fatherhood
Copyright and Permissions
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations
Family Focus is part of NCFR Report, a copyrighted publication of the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR). No part of NCFR Report, including Family Focus articles, may be reprinted, reproduced, disseminated, or distributed by any means, including for classroom use, without permission of NCFR.
Permissions are available by contacting NCFR. NCFR reserves the right to deny any permission at its sole discretion.