Family Focus: "Open Mic"
This Family Focus section of NCFR Report features articles by your colleagues on a variety of family topics.
NCFR members: View the full PDF of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view articles and the PDF.
- Interpreting a Fatherhood Legacy — by William Marsiglio, Ph.D., professor, University of Florida
- Obesity and the Family Context — by Angela Wiley, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Family Studies and Extension Specialist, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Family Homelessness, Housing Insecurity, and Health: Understanding and Acting on What We Know — by Laura E. Gültekin, M.S., FNP-BC, RN, graduate student, University of Michigan School of Nursing, and Barbara L. Brush
- The Changing Role of the Funeral Director in Bereavement — by Christina Bobesky, M.S, doctoral candidate, Syracuse University
- Creating Your Online Presence — by Rachel Engler, Ph.D. candidate, Texas Tech University
- Keeping Couples Together to Manage Emotional Reactivity: Combining Relationship Enhancement for Couples With EMDR — by Lisa Jaynes Johnson, Ph.D., LMFT, and Margaret V. (Peggy) Moore, LISW
- Family Scholars Well Positioned to Cultivate Social Capital — by S. Greg Thompson, Ph.D., and Kimberly A. Wallet, Ph.D., both of Lamar University
- Who Cares About the Rich Folk? An Argument for More Research on Affluent Families and Communities — by Megan Haselschwerdt, M.S., doctoral candidate in Human Development and Family Studies
Copyright and Permissions
Family Focus is part of NCFR Report, a copyrighted publication of the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR). No part of NCFR Report, including Family Focus articles, may be reproduced, disseminated, or distributed by any means without permission of NCFR. Reprints of this publication and permissions for use are available by contacting NCFR, 888-781-9331, [email protected].