Fall 2013 NCFR Report Magazine
Check out all the individual articles, as well as full PDF, of our fall 2013 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Families and Therapy," your colleagues examine the work of family therapy in several contexts: feminism; health care; military families; gay, lesbian, and bisexual couples; DSM-5 changes; and career/practice development.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
Nonmembers: Interested in our Family Focus section? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
NCFR Report news articles, fall 2013
- "NCFR activities bring innovation" - NCFR President Elaine Anderson
- "Summer reflections" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "An ounce of prevention: sessions at the 2013 NCFR Annual Conference" - NCFR Education Director Dawn Cassidy
- "Windows and doors" - NCFR Public Affairs Director and NCFR Report Editor Nancy Gonzalez
- "Elections Council seeks leaders for NCFR" - NCFR Elections Council
NCFR section and focus group updates
- Education & Enrichment
- Feminism and Family Studies
- Religion and Family Life
- Family Science
- Family Therapy
- Family & Health