Fall 2014 NCFR Report magazine: International Intimate Partner Violence
Check out all the individual articles, as well as full PDF, of our fall 2014 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "International Intimate Partner Violence," your colleagues shed light on the state of IPV among groups around the world.
Nonmembers: Interested in the Family Focus section of Report? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
NCFR Report news articles, fall 2014
- New column: "Family Science Report: The adventure begins" - NCFR Director of Public Affairs Jennifer Crosswhite
- New column: "Crafting Scholarship: Writing great reviews" - NCFR member Robert Milardo
- "President's Report: What do we mean by family science?" - NCFR Board President Paul Amato
- "Executive Review: The future of family science" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "NCFR Conference 2014 update" - 2014 Conference Program Chair Catherine Solheim
- "CFLE Directions: So what can you do with a family degree? NCFR steps up efforts to promote the field" - NCFR Director of Education Dawn Cassidy
- "Clara Gerhardt joins NCFR Report staff"
- Elections Council seeks leaders for NCFR