Fall 2015 NCFR Report magazine: Conflict, Violence, and War
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our fall 2015 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Conflict, Violence, and War," your colleagues write about ambiguous loss and disappearance of loved ones; violence and the NFL; reintegration and military families; sexual violence in DR Congo; and more.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus on Conflict, Violence, and War
NCFR Report news articles, fall 2015
- Conference 2015: From the Program Chair - by Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, Ph.D., CFLE
- President's Report: Claiming more than we know - Paul R. Amato, Ph.D., NCFR president
- Executive Review: Updates and opportunities - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- CFLE Directions: Do your job better with the Professional Resource Library - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Working with legislation: a success story - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: Managing the drunken monkeys - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee news and conference update
- Letters to the editor — NCFR Report
- Elections Council seeks leaders for NCFR
- Bahira Sherif Trask named 2018 conference chair
NCFR member group updates
- Advancing Family Science Section
- Education and Enrichment Section
- Ethnic Minorities Section
- Family Policy Section
- Family Therapy Section
- Religion and Families Section
- Northwest Council on Family Relations