Fall 2016 NCFR Report magazine: Families and Human Rights
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our fall 2016 issue of our NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue — themed "Families and Human Rights" — includes articles that address human rights in countries around the world, including Kenya, Qatar, Syria, Senegal, and Singapore; rights of transgender individuals and same-sex couples; rights of oppressed groups in the U.S.; and more.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus Articles
NCFR Report news articles, fall 2016
- Results of NCFR Member Survey Addressing Research and Policy
- Nominate Candidates to Be NCFR's Next Leaders
- Get Ready for the 2016 NCFR Annual Conference - Lee Ann De Reus, Ph.D., 2016 NCFR Annual Conference program chair
- Thank You to Our 2016 Conference Sponsors!
- In Memoriam: Joan Jurich, 1953-2016
- In Memoriam: Murray A. Straus, 1926-2016
- President's Report: An International Perspective on Family Well-Being - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Delivering Value to Our Members - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: Global Family Life Education: China and Beyond - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Policy Activities at the 2016 NCFR Conference - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: Writing Communities and Personal Ritual - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee (IDC) Update: Muslim Families and Islamophobia within North America