Spring 2013 NCFR Report Magazine
NCFR Report news articles from spring 2013:
- "NCFR Fellows 2012" - Six NCFR members have been given prestigious Fellow status
- "Celebrating 75 years of NCFR" - Be a part of our anniversary celebration plans
- "Remembering NCFR" - NCFR President Elaine Anderson
- "Seventy-five years ago..." - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "NCFR launches webinar series in 2013" - NCFR Education Director Dawn Cassidy
- "The history of our profession: Some shock and awe" - NCFR Public Affairs Director and NCFR Report Editor Nancy Gonzalez
- Students and New Professionals: "SNP resources and where to find them" - Andrew Behnke, SNP representative to the NCFR Board of Directors
- Students and New Professionals: "Using technology to stay connected" - Marissa Stone, SNP representative, Family Science section (2011-12)
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
Nonmembers: Interested in our Family Focus articles? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.