Spring 2014 NCFR Report magazine: Families and the Criminal Justice System
Check out all the individual articles, as well as full PDF, of our spring 2014 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Families and the Criminal Justice System," your colleagues concentrate on the effects of incarceration on families.
Nonmembers: Interested in the Family Focus section of Report? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
NCFR Report news articles, spring 2014
- "5 receive NCFR's prestigious Fellow status for 2013"
- "2 projects receive $10,000 NCFR Innovation Grants in 2013"
- "NCFR's family policy—past, present, and future" - NCFR Board of Directors
- "Some thoughts on the future of NCFR" - NCFR President Paul Amato
- "Changing seasons" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "Entertainment education: an opportunity for family life education" - NCFR Education Director Dawn Cassidy
- "Nominate colleagues for the 2014 NCFR awards"
- "On the member bookshelf"
- "New NCFR focus group guidelines"