Spring 2015 NCFR Report magazine: Family Resource Management
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our spring 2015 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Family Resource Management," your colleagues write about health care literacy and costs, distribution of household resources, labor and gender equality, parental time allocation, homeownership, retirement planning in a family context, and more.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
Nonmembers: Interested in the Family Focus section of Report? The "Military Families" issue of NCFR Report provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus on Family Resource Management
NCFR Report news articles, spring 2015
- Congratulations to the 2014 NCFR Fellows!
- Jason D. Hans named next editor of NCFR's Family Relations journal
- 2014 Innovation Grant winners named
- President's Report: Studying divorce and couple relationships — difficult times for family scholars - Paul R. Amato, Ph.D., NCFR president
- Executive Review: Update from the executive director - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- "I can't breathe," a call for dialogue and action - NCFR members Bill Allen, Ruben Anguiano, Abraham Hwang, Anthony James, Ambika Krishnakumar, Kate Kuvalanka, Soyoung Lee, Christi McGeorge, Karen Seccombe, Sandra Stith
- CFLE Directions: A family life education advocacy success story - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Policy advocacy or policy education — how to impact family policy - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: Titles and keywords - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
- Call for papers — special issue of the Journal of Marriage and Family: "50 years of National Longitudinal Surveys"
- Call for applications — Journal of Marriage and Family editor