Spring 2016 NCFR Report Magazine: Cultural Sea Change and Families
Check out all the individual articles and the full PDF of our spring 2016 issue of NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue — themed "Cultural Sea Change and Families" — includes articles about the changing nature of marriage, sibling relationships, black parent-child relationships, suicide and LGBTQ youth, and more.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
If you're not an NCFR member but are interested in the Family Focus section of Report, the past "Military Families" issue provides an open-to-the-public sample of our Family Focus articles.
Family Focus Articles
NCFR Report news articles, spring 2016
- 4 receive NCFR's prestigious Fellow status for 2015
- Kristi Williams named next Journal of Marriage and Family editor
- President's Report: A letter from the new NCFR president - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Updates and insights: NCFR journals, Fellows - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee report
- CFLE Directions: Spreading the word about family life education - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of education
- Family Science Report: Scholarly content for use in your classroom - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of public affairs
- Crafting Scholarship: Quality of writing and adhering to style in manuscript preparation - Robert Milardo, Ph.D., NCFR member
NCFR member group updates
- Advancing Family Science Section
- Ethnic Minorities Section