NCFR Report: "Doing Family" at a Distance
Check out the spring 2017 issue of our NCFR Report member magazine.
The Family Focus section of this issue of NCFR Report — themed " 'Doing Family' at a Distance" —includes articles that provide insight about the special challenges faced by families who strive to maintain closeness in spite of being at a distance.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
Family Focus Articles
News Articles and Member Group Updates
- NCFR Fellows 2016
- Katia Paz Goldfarb Selected as 2019 NCFR Annual Conference Program Chair
- Innovation Grant Winners Named
- 2016 NCFR Fellow: Libby Balter Blume
- 2016 NCFR Fellow: Stephen T. Russell
- 2016 NCFR Fellow: Adriana J. Umaña-Taylor
- Call for Nominations for 2017 NCFR Awards
- President's Report: The Multidisciplinary Nature of Family Science - William D. Allen, Ph.D., LMFT, NCFR president
- Executive Review: Digging Through NCFR History: the Role of NCFR's Sections - Diane Cushman, NCFR executive director
- Directions: The ACEs Study and Family Life Education - Dawn Cassidy, M.Ed., CFLE, NCFR director of family life education
- Congratulations to new CFLEs
- Family Science Report: NCFR and the United Nations: Part 2 - Jennifer Crosswhite, Ph.D., CFLE, NCFR director of research and policy education
- Save the Date for the 2017 NCFR Conference