Summer 2014 NCFR Report Magazine: Early Childhood
Check out the individual articles and PDF of the summer 2014 issue of NCFR Report member magazine. In the Family Focus section of this issue, "Early Childhood," your colleagues review overindulgence, early childhood education and literacy, international perspectives, and more.
NCFR members: View the PDF of the Family Focus section of this issue. You will need to be logged in to the website to view Family Focus content.
The Family Focus section of NCFR Report is exclusive to NCFR members. Not a member yet? Please find our current sample issue open to the public here.
NCFR Report news articles, summer 2014
- "Congratulations to the 2014 NCFR Elected Officers"
- "What is a family?" - NCFR President Paul Amato
- "Nominate colleagues for the 2014 class of NCFR Fellows" - NCFR Fellows Committee
- "Building identity" - NCFR Executive Director Diane Cushman
- "Defining the profession: Your input is needed for the CFLE job analysis!" - NCFR Education Director Dawn Cassidy
- "In Memoriam: F. Ivan Nye"
- "Students and New Professionals (SNP) + professional development/career sessions" - Ron Cox, SNP Conference Program Representative
- "Preconference workshops are set for November 18"
- "2014 national service project: The Diaper Drive... sponsored by the Affiliate Councils" - Claire Kimberly, Affiliate Councils Board
NCFR section and focus group updates
- Family Policy